I can't be for certain, but I believe summer is inching its way closer. We have had some pretty nice days over the last month (along with some pretty crappy ones too). Nolan's soccer team has been going strong in the spring season. So far they are 2-1 and Nolan scored his first spring goal in the second game. He had a bunch in the fall and so he is picking up where he left off. In addition to soccer, Nolan started baseball practice as well.
I have been promoted from assistant coach to the manager of the Franklin Rookie Division A's. The pay is the same but that is ok. We should have a pretty good team this year. Most of the players from last year are back and we were able to get a couple more of Nolan's friends from a different team last year onto the A's this year.
Evan is going strong in his swim class and t-ball practice starts this week for him. Evan is definitely geared up for kindergarten next year. We just found out who his teacher will be and we are very happy.....although we were in a no lose situation because both of the kindergarten teachers are great. I can't believe how fast he is growing. Somedays I think he is 5 going on 15.
Robin and I are doing well. Work is work for the both of us and grad school is proving to be quite the time commitment. Between work, sports and school, there really isn't much time left for anything else. What little time I do have I have been spending running (stress reliever). I have just a hair over 125 miles logged since the beginning of March. I have convinced Chucky Larson (Altoona class of 1990) to do a 5k in August with me. My first 5k will be in June, and I will run at least one a month. What little time Robin has is spent working on some curtains for Nolan, attending the monthly parent group meetings, and trying to put up with 3 boys at home.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Summer Coming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment