Nolan has his last basketball game today. He has done a great job (and the rest of the team too). Last week we were able to play on a larger court and I was really amazed at how well the boys played. I have them actually running a very basic flex offense, and they seem to get it.
Evan is loving school and still takes swimming lessons. I feel like he is 5 going on 15 some days....actually he thinks he is 15 some days. Evan is probably the most ready for the warm weather, he really wants to be outside and riding his bike all the time. His goal is to get rid of the training wheels this summer......we will be buying lots of Band-Aids :)
Robin will be heading up north to go shopping with Jennifer, Julie and my mom. Look out Mall of America....this is your warning!!!
Just a reminder that you can comment on any of the postings we put up by clicking the Comment link at the end of the post.
No comments:
Post a Comment