I hope the holiday season was as good to you as it was to us. It is not official, but I am pretty sure we are a licensed Lego distributor at this point. The boys each received a bunch of lego sets, among other things, and they were in heaven. Our family spent Christmas down in Milwaukee with Robin's family and then we headed up north over New Year's to have Christmas with my family. It was great seeing everyone!
It is amazing that it is 2009, it still has not sunk in. Nolan starts basketball tomorrow and he is in a baseball hitting camp this month and a catchers camp next month. Basketball practice on Wednesdays, games on Saturday, and baseball on Sundays......already tired.
In addition to all the sports, I have decided to get another Masters degree in Educational Leadership. When I am done, I will have a Director of Instruction license and a Principal license. I am going through Cardinal Stritch again and I should be done in about 18 months. Classess meet every Thursday for 4 hours beginning January 29. I am looking forward to starting, but let's see he how I feel 6 months from now.
Happy New Year!!!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment