Saturday, November 8, 2008

Another Attempt


Well I have decided that trying to keep up a family website is just way to time consuming.  So in another attempt to keep family and friends in the loop of our lives, I am starting this blog.  Hopefully, we are able to post some things on a more timely basis.

Now, let's see if we can get everybody up to speed.  The summer blew past with Nolan in Little League and Evan in tee ball.  Our family had a typical summer with running around with the boys and our traditional summer activities (4th of July, WGW, etc.).  I was in a golf league for the first time, and no, it didn't help the game much.  Before we knew it, school was starting.  Nolan is now in the 2nd grade and Evan started K4.  Both the boys love school and are doing great.

I am really looking forward to hunting this year.  Steve convinced me (and mostly Robin :) ) to stay up the whole week.  Can't wait.

Well that is all for now.  Hope to keep this up on a more timely basis.  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea and it seems doable! How can I do something like this?